Traditional style camping on the Pembrokeshire Coast
Rhosson camping is a family run campsite situated in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park just a few hundred meters from the iconic St Davids Lifeboat Station at St Justinians. We like to keep things simple here so charges are just £5 per person per night. Whether you have a small tent for two or a motorhome with all the modcons we are more than able to accommodate.
For bookings, please make your booking via the following link to pitchup.com
Facilities at Rhosson are simple with cold running water suitable for drinking and washing available, as well as outdoor cold showers and separate ladies’ and gents’ toilets. The site is generally left to run itself, so isn’t always staffed – but you can call us on 01437 721911 or pop into the Voyages of Discovery boat office in St Davids where we’ll do our best to help you.
To make a booking just select your dates on the calendar and select the number of adults and children, you’ll be taken to our booking system where you can then finish the booking. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The facilities at Rhosson are basic but offer almost everything you need for a short stay. The site has drinking water available throughout the site, a small toilet block, and outdoor cold showers available for use as well as a chemical waste disposal point.
We don’t want or need a long list of rules, but at the same time there must be some ground rules for reason of safety and the quiet enjoyment of all.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead whilst on site and mess tidied up.
- No climbing over the wire onto adjoining land.
- Rubbish to be disposed of at the allocated collection point.
- Max 5mph driving speed through the site.
- No late parties/rowdiness.
- Keep a safe distance between the siting of each tent.
- Please keep the toilets clean and tidy.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone or ask anyone to leave.
- Access beyond the posts in the top field is forbidden.